Importance of fitness gadgets cannot be ruled out in today’s world. In our day to day life we are surrounded by number of gadgets which solve their specific purposes . However for my fitness enthusiast friends I must explain the need to have fitness gadgets .
Fitness gadgets like a smartwatch , an oximeter etc helps you in getting to know your body. It helps you access that how much active you are , how much you need to work to achieve your goals whether it’s fat loss or muscle building etc.
Tracking your progress becomes so important when you have a certain goals, it’s just like measuring your weight every morning empty stomach or using a fat calliper to measure body fat percentage. It gives you exact idea where you are heading to and helps you understand your body better. You can adjust your nutrition and diet and keep track on your health and fitness .
If you are a fitness enthusiast, then you’ve got to have the top five best fitness gadgets that will aid you in your quest to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle.
1. iSp02 Pulse Oximeter with Lightning for iOS Device-
– This gadget is for people who are over 66 pounds, it measures the Oxygen Saturation (sp02), Pulse Rate (PR), and Perfusion Index (Pi). The data can be displayed, tracked, trended and shared on iOS 10 or 11 devices that are compatible with the gadget through the Masimo Personal Health app that is free to download. The iSp02 is portable and light to carry with its own personal case, and has a one year warranty.
2. Fitbit Charge 2 –
– Fitbit charge 2 wristband is the ultimate guide to fitness. It has the ability to track daily activity, food, exercise, sleep, weight and even guides you with breathing sessions. It will help keep you motivated by reminding you to move, to reach 250 steps per hour. Fitbit tracks the heart rate to track calorie burn, maximize workout, and provide you with a clear idea of your health status. It tracks your sleep duration and heart rate during sleep to make you comprehend better the quality of your sleep. It connects to the GPS on your phone and records every detail of your workout. Fitbit has alerts for call, text and calendar with customizable clock faces.
3. HAPIfork Smart Fork with Bluetooth Function-
– HAPIfork is the smartest fork all over the universe. It is an electronic fork that gives you a warning when you are eating in a fast pace. The notification is in the form of a vibration, and it also tracks how long you’ve been eating, and the amount and time interval of your fork servings. Your eating data can be tracked and transferred using a mini USB.
4. Fitbit Aria –
– Weighing scale that tracks the fat percentage and BMI (Body Mass Index) for up to eight users. A helpful way to tabs on the fat increase or decrease. The data can be wireless transferred to the computer or it can be transferred to the smartphone.
5. Umoro One –
– Has a “ball” that mixes hard-to-dissolve powder beverages, and with a single button push, 1.5 scoops of protein mix will be released for you to enjoy before and after workout. This is available in black or white colors and is very affordable.
So here were just a brief introduction of some of the fitness gadgets you must have depending on your goals. They are easy to use and a must recommended investment if you look fitness as not just a hobby but as a passion and lifestyle thing. Will surely come up with more fitness gadgets for you but for now these were my best and unique picks.
I am Shweta Singh, Director and CEO at Kirola Sports Private Limited. I am a sports and fitness enthusiast and have played three sports at National level including Basketball, High jump ,Taekwondo .I also started training in Mixed Martial Arts last year . I always knew that health ,fitness and motivation are pillar of success for every individual. Mykhelbook team will help you to stay fit and healthy through our blogs . We also aim to motivate you all through motivational stories of lesser known people ,about their struggles and achievements through our blogs .